Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tibbee Bridge

I'm about to get back to work on the Tibbee Bridge. Before I go further, I'm trying to find some scale drawings of bents used in the wooden approach trestle like in the photo here. These are 6 post bents on an ex-GM&O line. I want some HO scale drawings so that I can build a jig to quickly build many bents. Also thought I'd throw in these photos of the bridge. 

We had a LOT of rain lately and the water got higher than I've ever seen. Got a "normal" level photo to compare to. Also, take a close look at the bridge and the track on the North end. You'll notice another oddity for our area. SNOW!

1 comment:

ICG2601 said...

Hey Dennis Great photos of that bridge really high water there.Also great layout to.Keep it up.
Blane kessler

Been a slow layout week...

I've had a slow week working on the layout as I got involved in a few DCC installs on some locomotives. One thing I've learned is DC...