Monday, March 29, 2021

More bridge work

Got a little more work done on the Washington St overpass. A little weathering and added some bolt head details. Also thickened up the deck for better support. Hope to get this one in place by the end of the week.

I also started working on another trestle that will cross a small drainage ditch on a spur track just past Washington street. Got the bents done. This one should be simple. After it, I've got a triple track trestle for the main that crosses the same drainage ditch. Ready to get these downtown Starkville bridges done!!!

Lastly, I did some cleaning and organizing. This chest of drawers is an old typesetting storage piece my father had in his printing office years ago. The drawers are perfect for HO scale!!
 

No comments:

Been a slow layout week...

I've had a slow week working on the layout as I got involved in a few DCC installs on some locomotives. One thing I've learned is DC...