Thursday, September 11, 2008

The first run of the CAGY!!!!!

I'm rolling along pretty good. Today, I finished getting the reverse loop in around the helix. This loop will represent the Columbus and Greenville's track from West Point at Prestage Farms on West to Greenville. I put a curved switch in going around the loop that will lead to an expanded area that will actually be Greenville one day. 
 
Here, the CAGY makes it's first run to Greenville and back with some leased IC power. :)
The part that I enjoyed about his was the wiring portion. I'm using the NCE PH-PRO R system and a DCC Speciallists PSX-AR for the reverse loop. I wired all that in this morning. VERY simple and it works wonderfully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great looking layout. I look forward to seeing it grow in the coming months.

Been a slow layout week...

I've had a slow week working on the layout as I got involved in a few DCC installs on some locomotives. One thing I've learned is DC...