I've had a slow week working on the layout as I got involved in a few DCC installs on some locomotives. One thing I've learned is DCC installs are NOT a part of the hobby I enjoy. One install has become very involved and frustrating but hopefully will be complete soon.
I did get a bit more work done on the Washington St. overpass. It's hard to see in this pic but I've got the flooring in of a wooden walkway installed. I'm waiting on an order of scale lumber to come in the mail to do the railing. Hopefully, it will be here soon. I also did a little more weathering on the steel beam, added the caution lights and conduit details. These lights have LEDs installed and will be wired into a light control board under the track and will alternate flash when track power is turned on.