Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas came a couple days early at my house today. The UPS guy showed up with my package of scenery materials. I tore in and went right to work adding some cypress trees in the distance, some smaller trees, bushes, cat tails, and my first attempt with static grass. I'm going to let the glue dry overnight and plan to pour the water tomorrow.

I sure wish I had a hobby shop close by. Scenery items don't always look the same in person as they did online or in the catalog. I need to make a road trip to a well stocked hobby shop soon!!!!

1 comment:

GRIFF said...

Nicely done - looks like Mississippi to me my friend! Keep it up. Wish I could come done to ballast and scenic your layout with you.

Been a slow layout week...

I've had a slow week working on the layout as I got involved in a few DCC installs on some locomotives. One thing I've learned is DC...