Friday, December 16, 2011

Get updates and see old photos!!!

First off, I added a new email update feature to the blog.  If you look to the right just under my main logo, you'll see "Follow by email". If you enter your email address, you'll get an email notice each time I update the blog.

Also, I started trying to rebuild some of my old posts where the photos were lost. This is proving to be VERY time consuming and difficult. It seems that a lot of the photos aren't even on my computer anymore. Not sure where they went. Anyway, if there's an older post that specifically interests you and you want to see the photos, let me know and I'll try to find them.

No comments:

Been a slow layout week...

I've had a slow week working on the layout as I got involved in a few DCC installs on some locomotives. One thing I've learned is DC...