Friday, December 23, 2011

Track plans


When I first started the blog, I posted my track plans for the layout. Those plans got lost with my blog photos got deleted. I'm posting them  again so that you can see the areas I'm working in. The pics are small on the blog but if you download them you should be able to zoom way in to see the track plan better.


This first one is the lower deck where the two main yards are. It models the ex-GM&O line from West Point to Meridian.

Next is the Port of Greenville which is on the West end of the Columbus and Greenville line. This is a middle deck that is above the stairwell and along the wall to the left of the stairs.

The upper deck models the original IC line that ran from West Point and on through Ackerman then the ex-GM&O line that crossed at Ackerman and ran to Louisville.

No comments:

Been a slow layout week...

I've had a slow week working on the layout as I got involved in a few DCC installs on some locomotives. One thing I've learned is DC...